study mandarin online or offline in Shanghai one on one or group : let’s distinguish between “later” and “then”

学习汉语,来早安汉语

If you want to learn Chinese, welcome to Mandarin Morning.

www.study-mandarin.com

 

大家好,欢迎来到早安汉语。

Helloeveryone,welcome to Mandarin Morning.

今天,我们来区分“后来”和“然后”

Today, let’s distinguish between “later” and “then”

 

 

A:  麦克联系你了吗?

Did Mike contact you?

 

B:  我们很久没有联系了,还是去年我们问候过,然后就没有联系了。

We haven’t contacted each other for a long time, but we said hello last year, and then we haven’t contacted.

 

A:  你应该说“后来”就没有联系了。而不是“然后”。

You should say “later” there was no contact. Not “then”.

 

B:他们有什么区别?

What’s the difference between them?

 

A: “后来”强调时间的先后,“然后”强调动作的顺序。

“Later” emphasizes the sequence of time, and “then” emphasizes the sequence of actions.

 

B:我明白了。谢谢!

Oh, I see. thank you!

 

 

今天的中文知识点,您学会了吗?

Have you learned today’s knowledge points?

学习中文,来早安汉语吧

Learn Chinese Come to Study Mandarin

www.study-mandarin.com

 

076bc5a19e751ad04226fbee84af927


Post time: Jan-27-2023