学习中文,来早安汉语吧
If you want to learn Chinese,welcome to mandarin Morning.
大家好,欢迎来到早安汉语。
今天,我们要学习一个新的知识点:
Today, we are going to learn a new knowledge point:
中国人对年龄的询问方法
How Chinese people ask about age
在中国传统文化中,年龄并不认为是一种个人隐私
In traditional Chinese culture, age is not considered as an individual privacy
在社交中是人们常常涉及的问题。
but a problem that people often involve in social intercourse.
但询问不同的人的年龄,表达方式也不尽相同
But asking different people about their ages has different expressions
对于十岁以下的孩子,一般用“你今年几岁了?”来提问;
For children under the age of ten, it is generally used “what’s your age this year?” To ask questions;
对于青年人或与自己年纪相仿的人,一般可以问“你今年多大了?
For young people or people of similar age, you can generally ask “how old are you this year?
出于对长者的尊敬,询问年长的人的年龄则一定要用“您今年多大年纪了?
Out of respect for the elderly, when asking their age, be sure to use “may i have the hornor to know your age this year?
今天的知识点,您学习会了吗?
Have you learned today’s knowledge points?
学习中文,来早安汉语吧!
Learn Chinese, come to mandarin Morning.
Post time: Jul-20-2022