learning Chinese online or offline one on one or group in Shanghai: Today we will learn the difference between “teacher” and “Mister”.

学习汉语,来早安汉语

If you want to learn Chinese, welcome to Mandarin Morning.

www.study-mandarin.com

 

大家好,欢迎来到早安汉语。

Helloeveryone,welcome to Mandarin Morning

今天我们了解一下“先生”和“老师”的区别.

Today we will learn the difference between “teacher” and “Mister

A:大学的老师可以称作“先生”,所以先生是对知识层次高的人的尊称。

University teachers can be called “sir”, so sir is a respectful title for people with high level of knowledge.

 

B:所以我们可以叫您“王老师”,也可以称呼您“王先生”。

  So we can call you “Mr. Wang” or “Mr. Wang”.

B:可是,有一次我介绍我的德国老师的时候说:这是我的德国先生,你们都祝贺我结婚了

我没有结婚啊 这是为什么?

However, once I introduced my German teacher and said, “This is my German teacher. You all congratulate me on my marriage.”. but I’m not married ,Why?

A: 因为“先生”还有“丈夫”的意思啊!

 Because “sir” also means “husband”!

 

B:所以可以称呼“老师”为“先生”,但不能介绍老师的时候说“这是我的先生”,是吗?

So you can call “teacher” as “sir”, but you can’t say “this is my husband” when introducing a teacher, right?

 

A:是的,你总结得很好~

Yes, you summarized well~!

今天的中文知识点,您学会了吗?

Have you learned today’s knowledge points?

学习中文,来早安汉语吧

Learn Chinese Come to Study Mandarin

www.study-mandarin.com

 

kids chinese course shanghai china


Post time: Feb-22-2023