学习汉语,来早安汉语吧。
If you want to learn Chinese, welcome to Mandarin Morning.
大家好,欢迎来到早安汉语。
Hello,everyone,welcome to Mandarin Morning.
今天让我们来学习一个新的知识点,“反正 ”。
Today, let’s learn a new knowledge point, “Anyhow “.
“反正”,副词,表示情况虽然不同但结果并无区别。例如:
“Anyhow”, an adverb, means that although the situation is different, the result is not different. For example:
不管你们谁去参加这个,反正我不会去。
No matter who you are, I won’t go anyway.
我不知道这些小动物受我的照顾,它们会不会感谢我,反正我要感谢它们陪伴我。
I don’t know if these little animals will thank me for my care. Anyway, I want to thank them for accompanying me.
“反正”还表示坚决肯定的语气。例如:
“Anyway” also expressed a firm and affirmative tone. For example:
你别再试着说服我了,反正我是不会同意的。
Don’t try to persuade me, I won’t agree anyway.
反正不是什么重大的事,她心情不好,还是不要打扰她了。
Anyway, it’s nothing important. She’s in a bad mood, so don’t disturb her.
今天的知识点,您学习会了吗?
Have you learned today’s knowledge points?
学习汉语,来早安汉语吧!
Learn Chinese, come to Mandarin Morning!
Post time: Aug-19-2022