学习中文,来早安汉语吧
If you want to learn Chinese,welcome to mandarin Morning.
大家好,欢迎来到早安汉语。
今天,我们要学习一个新的知识点:“硬”。
Today, we are going to learn a new knowledge point: “ying”
“硬”,副词,表示坚决或固执地(做某事)。例如:
“ying“, an adverb, means resolutely or stubbornly (doing something). For example:
汉语里面“指鹿为马”,就是硬把鹿说成马。
In Chinese, “referring to a deer as a horse” is to say that a deer is a horse.
外语学习要有方法,不能死记硬背。
Foreign language learning should have methods, not rote memorization.
硬”做副词时还表示能力不够却仍然尽力(做某事)。例如:
“ying” as an adverb also means that you are not capable enough but still try your best (to do something). For example:
工作很辛苦,但是我也硬挺过来了。
It was hard work, but I survived.
药虽然很难喝,他还是硬喝下去了。
Although the medicine was hard to drink, he still drank it
今天的知识点,您学习会了吗?
Have you learned today’s knowledge points?
学习中文,来早安汉语吧!
Learn Chinese, come to mandarin Morning.
Post time: Jul-21-2022